compensation: $14 + tips, with increases based on performance reviews. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Crab Pot is seeking energetic, reliable and hard working people to join our staff. We are looking for outgoing individuals who are self-starters and enjoy the challenge of a busy restaurant setting. If you enjoy the thought of being the first and last impression the guest gets, this is the job for you. Many of our hosts and hostesses move up and become servers. Our staff is outstanding, exemplifying the meaning of teamwork.
No experience required - we're always willing to train the right candidate.
***THIS IS A PATHWAY TO BECOMING A SERVER***
Host duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas providing accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
• Answering incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
• Learning/Managing reservation systems
• Maintaining a neat, organized front-of-house environment
• Helping dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must be able to clearly communicate guests' needs .
• Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests
• Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
Send us an email attaching a resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers