compensation: Hourly pay negotiable based on skill level employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Cramer Design Consultants and Root of Design, two landscape design firms that work together in the greater Seattle area, are currently seeking a part-time to full-time landscape architect/designer to work on average 30 or more hours/week. The hours may fluctuate depending on the time of year. Candidate may work from a home office.
Candidate should possess:
• Degree in Landscape Architecture
• Minimum 3 years of experience in landscape architecture
• Strong design skills
• Must be detail-oriented and focused, able to prioritize and work independently
• Proficient in AutoCAD. Familiarity with Land Fx a plus
• Experience in Google Sketch-Up, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus but not mandatory
• Plant knowledge and planting design skills
Reply to this ad with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers