Imagine helping a struggling student learn how to read or watching a student’s eyes light up while learning a new math concept. We believe that education is the door to the future and every child has the right to affordable, individualized, and quality learning experiences.
At Best in Class, our mission is two-fold: build better teachers; build successful students. To leave a lasting positive impact on students and aspiring teachers alike, Best in Class recognizes the importance of great tutors and their influence on changing the lives of their students. That’s why we offer tutors the unique experience of managing small classes which promote individualized learning in a fun and enjoyable environment.
• Grade homework assignments and tests with provided answer keys
• Printing and filing student work
• Answer phone calls
• Maintain accurate student records
• Assist tutors in the classroom with teaching elementary students
• Assist with maintaining basic center cleanliness
• Shifts are 4 to 5 hours on week days and up to 6.5 hours on weekends
• Weekday shifts from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
• Weekend shifts from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
• Starting pay $12.00+ an hour (depending on experience)
• At least a high school junior or senior (minimum age 16 years old)
• Strong in math and knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and English usage
• Ability to follow instructions and work as a team member
• Ability to deal with students in a caring and confident manner
*Seeking teaching assistants for our Best in Class Redmond location
How to Apply:
Apply through our Career Website: www.bicedu.com/careers
Visit our website at: Best in Class Website
Also visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
Best in Class Education policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the laws regarding equal employment opportunity, and is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran, marital status, family status, sexual preference, record of offenses, unrelated criminal conviction, gender identity, gender expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers