We believe that education is the door to the future and every child has the right to affordable, individualized, and quality learning experiences.
At Best in Class, our mission is two-fold: build better teachers; build successful students. To leave a lasting positive impact on students and aspiring teachers alike, Best in Class recognizes the importance of great instructors and their influence on changing the lives of their students. That’s why we offer instructors the unique experience of managing gifted test preparation group classes which promote learning in a fun and enjoyable environment.
Students will develop the skills to approach these tests strategically and efficiently. Our proven system allows tutors and teachers to positively impact students’ lives while developing leadership and teaching abilities. We provide instructors the test specific training required to be successful in the classroom.
• Teach our test preparation class to multiple small pre-elementary and elementary level classes in a consecutive manner
• Help familiarize students with various components of the gifted program entrance exams
• Teach concepts from sections of the exam, check off student homework exercises, and manage up to 15 students at a time
• No grading needed outside of class time, teaching materials and curriculum provided
• Classes held at our Redmond Best in Class location
• Minimum of an 8 consecutive week commitment on Saturdays
• September 28th- November 23rd from 9:30am-4:00pm or October 5th- November 30th from 10:00am-3:15pm
• Starting pay $23.00 to $28.00 an hour (depending on experience)
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred certified teachers or master’s degree
• Ability to efficiently manage and engage up to 15 students at a time
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to engage elementary aged students in a caring and confident manner
• Tutoring/Teaching experience required
How to Apply:
Apply through our Career Website: www.bicedu.com/careers
Also visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
Best in Class Education policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the laws regarding equal employment opportunity, and is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran, marital status, family status, sexual preference, record of offenses, unrelated criminal conviction, gender identity, gender expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers