Imagine helping a struggling student learn how to read or watching a student's eyes light up while learning a new math concept. We believe that education is the door to the future and every child has the right to affordable, individualized, and quality learning experiences.
At Best in Class, our mission is two-fold: build better teachers; build successful students. To leave a lasting positive impact on students and aspiring teachers alike, Best in Class recognizes the importance of great tutors and their influence on changing the lives of their students. That's why we offer tutors the unique experience of managing small classes which promote individualized learning in a fun and enjoyable environment.
Whether students are looking for new and challenging materials or supplementary exercises to build foundational skills, Best in Class tutors have the opportunity to empower students to learn at their own pace through active instruction and engaging course materials. Our proven system allows tutors and teachers to positively impact students' lives while developing leadership and teaching abilities.
• Tutor students in English. Grade levels range from pre-K to 11th grade.
• Teach lessons to students in the areas of reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary.
o Teaching materials and curriculum are provided.
• Grade homework assignments, tests, and essays. (No work required outside of class time)
• Maintain student progress records.
• Shifts are 4 to 5 hours on week days and up to 6.5 hours on weekends
• Weekday shifts from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
• Weekend shifts from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
• Starting pay $12.00 to $18.00 an hour (depending on experience)
• At least Sophomore standing in a college or university
• Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and English usage
• Ability to follow instructor and work as a team member
• Ability to work independently and teach class on his/her own
• Ability to teach students in caring and confident manner
• Experience in a tutorial program is preferred, but not required!
• Special consideration for those who want to be teachers
**Seeking tutors for our Best in Class Renton location
How to Apply:
Apply on our company website at: bestinclasseducation.com/careers/
Visit our website at: www.bestinclasseducation.com
Also visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
Best in Class Education policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the laws regarding equal employment opportunity, and is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran, marital status, family status, sexual preference, record of offenses, unrelated criminal conviction, gender identity, gender expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers