compensation: Competitive pay DOE, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, 401K, etc. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Klepps, Inc. is a local low voltage contractor specialized in installing, programming, and servicing fire alarm systems, 2-way communication, access control, camera systems, security systems, data wiring, and other low voltage systems.
We have an opening for an experienced Low Voltage Trainee – must be friendly, energetic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Responsible, hardworking, reliable, well organized, detail oriented.
• Professional appearance.
• Friendly, positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to think logically and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Washington State EL06 Electrical Trainee Card is required.
• Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a driving record that meets company requirements.
• Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs and be physically able to run wires and work on a ladder when necessary.
• Must be willing and able to obtain multiple local, state, and national licenses. Training and study guides will be provided. Leads to opportunity for growth and leadership within the company.
Our main office is located in Bellevue, but many of our projects are located in the Puget Sound area and outlying cities. Employees would report directly to the job site.
To apply please reply to this ad or go to http://klepps.com/contact-us.
We will review every application we receive and will respond to all qualified applicants.
Compensation: Competitive pay DOE, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, 401K, etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers