compensation: DOE+Paid Time Off & Holidays+401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Systima Technologies (www.systima.com) is looking to hire a high-energy, reliable, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our administrative and engineering staff. Ideal candidates for this position will have strengths in customer service and organization, and a strong desire to see operations running smoothly. While this is an entry-level position, our company growth provides opportunities for advancement into other roles. To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter HERE.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing outstanding service to Systima's external customers and guests. This position also provides internal team support to our engineers and operational staff, and will act as the initial point of contact for all customer and guest interaction. The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, self-starter attitude, a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and the desire to create and maintain an atmosphere of professionalism and customer service. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for greeting customers, guests and callers, performing general administrative office duties, and ensuring that office operations run smoothly and effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer and route incoming phone calls
• Greet customers and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
• Open, sort and deliver mail, scan and file documents
• Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
• Provide guests with an exceptional customer visit by coordinating conference room set-up, refreshments, catered lunches, and other meeting logistics as needed
• Manage inventory of company office supplies by regularly stocking, ordering, and replenishing products throughout the facility
• Establish and proactively maintain a tidy office environment, including but not limited to regular straightening of conference room furniture, routine dusting and straightening of lobby area display cases, daily preparation of coffee and wipe-down of kitchen counter spaces
• Provide routine and proactive administrative support as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Required Education: HS diploma
• Experience in an office administration position or related work
• Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must have reliable transportation
• This position requires the use of stairs, and occasionally lifting objects up to 30lbs
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, ESPP, annual bonuses and more.
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter HERE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers