Looking for new college grads, Tax Interns, and associates with/without experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established and profitable tax firm (headquartered in Silicon Valley bay area) with a second office in Bellevue, WA. Our firm focuses on services to high net worth individuals. We are fortunate to have experienced continuous significant growth, and have attracted great clients with complex tax situations that create challenging and interesting work along with great opportunities for our employees. Therefore, we are recruiting the best-of-the best tax professionals!
We are looking for tax associates to join our new Bellevue office. Requirements:
You will assist with the preparation and processing of tax returns, working with more experienced team members on tax issues, filings, research and correspondence. The minimum qualifications are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting or its equivalent to qualify for CPA examination.
• 0-3 years of tax accounting experience, working for a small firm or for public accounting firm such as Big four or large regional firm.
• Strong desire to obtain CPA.
• Highly motivated to learn technical skills in an on the job learning environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Experience with Prosystems and Engagement software, a plus.
• Experience working in a paperless environment, a plus.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to this posting with the subject: [“Your Last Name, First Name – Apply for Tax Position – Tax Staff – Phone Number]. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!