compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Hutchinson & Walter, CPAs has been serving the Puget Sound region for over 30 years. We believe in the core principles of caring, competence, and value. We invest in the individual growth of our employees and embrace a flexible work schedule to fit into your lifestyle. We also offer an incentive compensation program for those who bring in clients and actively engage in business development.
We are growing and are seeking an experienced CPA who is passionate about client service. We are looking for a CPA or strong CPA candidate with experience in entity tax return preparation. We have a team approach to support you in your projects. We need someone who appreciates flexibility and who is happy working longer hours during tax season and enjoys flexible hours during the rest of the year.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong accounting skills
- Partnerships, Corporate, and Trust tax preparation experience desired
- Experience with GAAP Statements and Quickbooks online a plus
- Ability to communicate with clients in a caring and personalized manner
- Creative, motivated, and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Positive attitude towards work, clients, and life!
- 3 plus years of Public Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers