Residential Remodel Construction Project Manager/Estimator (Tacoma, WA)
• Must have Job Costing/Construction/Real Estate experience
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to completion
• Read, write, and speak English well
• Proficient communication both verbally and written
• Typing proficiently of at least 40 words per minute
• Self-Motivated and Self-Directed
• Read, create, and implement processes, instructions, procedures, and rules
• Computer literacy -- intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word, Google Email, Google Documents, Project Manager, Telephone, Scanner, Fax
• Do not sit at your desk for more than 2 hours consecutively without a break
• Not required to lift more than 25 pounds
• Able to sit and bend
A PROJECT COORDINATOR is responsible to support the Construction Manager in coordination of the renovation projects, including electronic files, updating schedules, attaining bids, contact vendors, ordering materials, and other aspects per the direction of the Construction Manager and CEO/CFO.
The main focus of the CPC's job is to daily understand the needs of each project in four categories: Challenges, Resources, Materials, and Labor and perform the necessary duties and tasks to satisfies those needs with collaboration of the Construction Manager (CM).
• Schedule property 'walk-thru' for CM for the purpose of completing a Renovation Estimate/GoNoGo
• As schedule allows, attend property 'walk-thru' with CM and assist in taking photos, measurements, counts, materials, and scope of work creation
• Discuss with CM and CEO/CFO property estimates and provide input
• With direction from the CM, contact and schedule vendor/sub-contractor walk thru's and bids
• Review and manage Bid's requested and needed for each project
• Maintain supply chain relationships through communication, feedback systems, consistent follow through and collaboration
PROJECT LAUNCH & SCHEDULE
• Create Scope of Work (SOW)
• Create Smartsheet Schedule and Gantt
• Create & Complete Material Ordering needs for all projects
• Verify project launch information, communicate gaps with CM, adjust schedule
• Update Renovation Plan electronic schedule and provide final schedule to Renovation Crew
INSPECTION REPAIRS 35R
• Assist CM with coordination and scheduling of inspection repairs based on confirmation of CEO/CFO
• Communicate final repairs and coordinate photos to confirm completion
• Ensure reporting for work by 9:00am and completing 8 hours per working day. Total hours per week are 40 hours. Overtime must be approved in advance.
• Collect and electronically file all documents in GDrive per the SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Use the Deal Process Flow (DPF) for all areas of the project
• Maintain other systems and processes based on direction from the CEO/CFO
• Evaluate and recommend process improvements and "best practices" that increase efficiencies and/or enhance the internal control environment and standard operating procedures
• Respond to questions and issues related to project & business needs
• Assist with other Marketing and Administrative needs of the business
• Following Accounting Processes and Procedures in all areas, including time card reporting, proper purchasing approvals, manager approvals for time off, and other accounting requirements.
• Support Strategic Goals and Deliverables set by the CEO/CFO
If you feel you can meet and exceed these prerequisites, please send resume as well as salary/hourly requirements.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers