Store Manager I Alderwood (Lynnwood, WA)
Innovation, quality and an appreciation of the outdoors: The passions of our founder, Eddie Bauer, remain the cornerstone of the Eddie Bauer business today. In conjunction with innovative design and exceptional customer service, Eddie Bauer offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle. Whether it's classic outerwear, legendary down or casual denim and khakis, Eddie Bauer offers a full range of styles to complete the casual wardrobe.
WHY EDDIE BAUER? We are an active, outdoor company rooted in the Great Northwest, and have been outfitting America for almost 100 years. We love inspiring and enabling you to get outside and Live Your Adventure. We believe the best adventures are shared with others.
· We are Guides
· We are Determined
· We are Adventurous
· We are Passionate
We are the Original Outdoor Outfitter.
Purpose: To drive profitable sales results through the selection and development of a high performing store selling team. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by our Company and Stores’ Division objectives, while providing a consistent and legendary experience for the customer.
· Ultimate accountability to drive store sales results and operating profit.
· Develop a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to engaging with customers, delivering excellent customer service and quality brand presentation.
· Meet or exceed expectations for individual sales results and key business drivers as well as achieve desired team sales results.
· Role model and coach selling, sales leadership and clienteling in all interactions with your team and customers.
· Consistently source top talent for your store at the management and associate level.
· Drive store business through successful event planning and community outreach.
· Train, develop, coach, mentor and retain a customer focused selling team.
· Analyze your business regularly and make appropriate decisions as a shopkeeper and owner of your business.
· Provide recognition to your team that reinforces positive behaviors and results.
· Constantly assess your individual performance to maximize results for yourself and your store.
· Plan and control store payroll and operating expense budgets.
· Represent the vision of the company’s active outdoor lifestyle brand.
· Utilize company tools and resources to perform your job at a high level and to train others.
· Set clear performance expectations, provide direct feedback, and hold team accountable for individual results and behaviors.
· Model our Values and Maxims and align behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee.
· Other related duties may be assigned as necessary.
•3-5 years store management experience, specialty retail experience preferred.
•Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
•Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
•Must be able to work a variable schedule to meeting the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
•High school diploma or equivalent.
•Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
•Competitive Pay, Bonus Incentive, & Health Benefits including: medical, dental & vision.
•Immediate eligibility to participate in the 401k plan (RRSP Canada)
•Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
•Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
•Employee Assistance Program & Generous Merchandise Discounts
•Career Growth Opportunities
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers