Maintenance Technician (Federal Way)
Primary Job Function: The person in this position is responsible for working on site for repair & maintenance needs. The successful applicant must communicate well with the management company, homeowners, and vendors. A positive attitude is essential. This position requires effective organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and follow through on commitments.
Specific duties include:
• Repair, replace and paint wood decking, column supports, and railings as needed on a 50 unit, 10 building town home community.
• Repair and replace window shutters, siding, steps.
• Maintenance includes gutter cleaning, moss removal on roofs, pressure washing sidewalks.
• Must be able to recognize and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner.
• Be able to lift at least 50lbs frequently
• Be willing to occasionally attend training classes
• Possess Building Maintenance Experience & Education
• Basic computer skills for work order processing
Possess excellent communication skills
Employment Type: Part time seasonal (May -- October)
Work Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00pm; Monday through Friday
ALL applicants are required to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
Apply online at https://hris.rminc.com/Careers/JobDetail.aspx?JobId=17143
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers