Merchandisers for Remodel Team (Seattle)
compensation: $13/hr, DOE
Retail Merchandising Solutions Inc.
RMSI, a growing national merchandising company, is looking for experienced remodel team merchandisers in the Seattle area for a one month project.
- Are you a team player with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have experience in the grocery or merchandising industry?
- Are you familiar with building displays, implementing planograms, or executing resets?
- The normal working hours for this position are: Monday - Friday; 6:00 AM start time
- Project starts on January 27th, and will last 4 weeks.
- Reliable transportation is a MUST
- Inventory Control
o Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered/replenished
o Requisition merchandise from appropriate supplier based on available space, on-hand merchandise, customer demand and advertising specials
o Receive, open and compare merchandise with invoice to verify order received is correct
o Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list
o Stock storage areas and displays with new merchandise
o Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise
o Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics
o Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters or tables
o Clean display cases, shelves and aisles
- Previous time and tenure as a merchandiser or equivalent experience/exposure required.
- Basic math skills and the ability to estimate quantities
- Ability to maintain records and conduct inventories
- Ability to understand invoices and verify completeness of shipments
- Ability to work with a group as a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle light power tools (drills) and manual tools (hammer, screw drivers, etc.)
Must be able to:
- Display self-driven, positive attitude and integrity
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours
- Have an active telephone and valid email address for reliable communication
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Provide a copy of your valid Driver's License and current auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years old
Must be able to:
- Stand, bend and stoop consistently
- Stand for up to a 10 hours shift (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces)
- Walk for up to a 10 hours shift
- Lift above shoulder level
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Climb stairs/ladders regularly
Complete our on-line application using the following link:
- Seattle: www.rmsicareers.com/description.aspx?JobId=3681
Check out our website for additional information: http://www.rmsicareers.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers