Marketing and Graphics Production Assistant (Seattle)
Marketing and Graphics Production Assistant
NPI seeks a Marketing and Graphics Production Assistant poised to get up to speed quickly, demonstrate an ongoing desire to continually learn and to be willing to go above and beyond to get projects completed by deadline. As a member of the Marketing department at NPI, you'll be responsible for assisting with collateral design, information design to assist the Sales team (i.e. PowerPoint Presentations), concept layout, image research and creative design services including the assistance with product catalog design.
- Work with the management team to prepare a visual core brand message, marketing strategy and apply these into all channels of media.
- Assist on managing and generating all technical product information to be applied to marketing of the Ram Mount brand.
- Assist with storyboarding and concept layouts for core media items (Brochure, ads, websites, catalogs, etc.)
- Assist with the implementation of RAM Mount Social Media Strategy and campaigns.
- Assist in market research to support and define brand and marketing strategy.
- Assist with the continuing implementation of a strong web presence through the RAM Mount website and all industry leading blogs, forums and channel partners.
- Generate content for RSS and Blog feeds
Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience
- A project portfolio (please provide URL with resume submission)
- Highly proficient with the Adobe creative suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- The willingness and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Meet customer expectations and providing innovative, impactful and timely solutions
- Must be agile and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft office suite and SalesForce CRM
This position requires a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience and will provide the right candidate room for growth within an growing organization.
Please provide your salary requirements with your submission.
NPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
Check us out online at www.rammount.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers