Client Care/Transaction Coordinator (Redmond)
compensation: Competitive compensation based on work history and experience.
Reputable top producing real estate team looking for an exceptionally talented and resourceful transaction coordinator to join our team. Our business is focused on meeting the lifelong real estate needs of our clients. The top candidate will embrace and reflect a high level of client focused customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a positive attitude. We move fast and there is a lot to learn but the end result is highly rewarding as our guidance culminates in individuals and families realizing their dreams of home ownership.
The position will work closely with management, facilitating key team transactions, communication, and projects. Responsibilities for this position will require that you think and plan ahead, prioritize short and long term, managing time not only effectively, but also with grace and professionalism. It requires superior attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism is essential. Flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment's notice are crucial to this position.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, and be able to take effective action.
This is a full-time position (30 - 40 hours) per week Monday-Friday that will require flexibility with some weekends. Must be able to occasionally lift or carry up to 20 lbs., with deliveries and/or work related materials.
Key responsibilities include:
• Communicate with team regarding deadlines and project progress.
• Manage and communicate with incoming leads to establish first connection
and assign to team for follow up
• In a timely manner, build and maintain relationships with clients and other
professionals through consistent internet and phone communication
• Manage calendar and scheduling
• Internet Savvy and Basic Social Media skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite Software and Publisher
• Ability to use scanners, copiers, basic office equipment; filing and mailing
• Compose and respond to steady incoming emails effectively and efficiently
• The ability to learn and utilize contact management software
• Handle transaction paperwork smoothly within required timeframes
• Ability to multi-task; coordinating and managing multiple client files and
• Basic Expense Reporting and documentation
• Detailed follow through with clients providing a smooth transaction
experience from beginning to closing. Proactive in responding to and
resolving issues in the timeframe required
• Some college; Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Real Estate, Mortgage, Escrow, or Escrow Assistant Experience required
• Experience working in a professional environment where relationships are
• Experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising
sound business judgment in keeping team informed
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Superior planning, time management and organizational skills
• Independent; self-starter; team-player
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Positive, proactive, creative, ability to work with a variety of personality
It is important an assistant has strengths that will complement our team dynamic. Along with submitting your cover letter and resume, please include a copy of your Salary History.
Competitive compensation based on work history and experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers